Marshall has researched information about a famous Kiwi he has chosen for his literacy task. This famous Kiwi is Taika Waititi. Have a listen to his speech and leave a comment for Marshall about his work. Well done Marshall for the mahi you put into this task.
Kia ora Marshall, what a great speech you have presented about Taika Waititi. The information you have provided are very interesting and I also enjoyed the way you delivered your speech. Not only is it SISOMO but you have captured your audience through your voice projection and asking questions for the audience to think about. Proud of you and the mahi you have put into this task. Nga Mihi
ReplyDeleteHey Marshall, I am really impressed in how better you are getting in writing. I love the way you have done a SISOMO because I can really hear you talking about the character and I could also understanding it.
ReplyDelete- Victoria
Hi Marshall, good speech you have done about Taika Waititi. Your speech was very interesting, I also learned some new things about him to. Do you have a favourite movie that he's created ? Keep up the good mahi !
ReplyDeleteHi Marshall
ReplyDeleteA lot of good facts about Taika Waititi. He obviously worked hard to get where he is today.
And it shows that you can be whatever you want to be, & hard work pays off.
I am proud of you, & the great work you are doing. Keep it up.
Miss Atuahiva
Hello Marshall, what a great speech you have presented about Taika Waititi. Your speech was very interesting, I also learned some new things about him too. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day. :)
ReplyDeleteKia ora Marsh, I love Taika Waititi ... Shogun haha! This is an awesome presentation with lots of cool facts about Taika, a lot I never knew. Tino pai rawa atu! Great effort Marsh, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteHello Marshall, AJ here from your class. I really like this speech you have done about Taika Waititi. I really like how you ask question to your audience in your video. When you were researching about Taika Waititi what amazed you the most. Keep up the wonderful work Marshall.
ReplyDeleteAJ